7/30/2009

Like the First Day of School

Hi! This is my first time ever blogging. I figured I needed to post at least a few reflective words about myself and why I decided to blog in the first place. Like my beloved friend Kathleen, I have the urge to tell the world my life story and be able to remember it! My name is Kathleen (I know right, just like my friend...Heehee...but I guess that’s why I’m Kathy now). I have had some fanatical times in my life, some more thwarting than others but life changing at that. I am 22 years old, living at home, currently in college and spending a lot of grueling hours at work. I keep going over in my head all the narratives I have to elaborate on but I keep telling myself, “No Kathleen, this is your intro don’t get too apprehensive now.” Besides the evident particulars about myself I want to convey to people why I am the way I am and how I got where I am….which is basically at square one in terms of living…ughh. Make sense? What I really anticipate my fellow bloggers get out of my blogs is to be able to see the struggles, hardships, miserable times, efforts, privileges and joyful times in my life and be able to relate. Most importantly why they make me, well…me!

- Enjoy the deep dark thoughts/secrets as well as the silly/“babbling” thoughts out
in the open. =)

1 comment:

  1. Kathy!

    First of all, I'm sorry my mom made our first grade teacher call you Kathy instead of me so she wouldn't get us mixed up.

    Second, I'm soooo happy you have a blog! It is really fun and it's kind of like a digital scrapbook! You can even have your blog printed off periodically into a little book... that's what I'm gonna do!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP